John Rogers

• FULL NAME: John Rogers
    BIRTHDATE: December 1st 1998
    NATIONALITY🌎America
    GENDER MALE
    PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Black hair , blue eyes , my height is 1.78cm , i´m young , round face and well-built
    PERSONALITY: I´m a kind person, i like the bussiness and i´m an independient person , i don´t like modern music, i prefer old music , if i have problems with someone, i solve it talking with the other person , personally speaking i´m a good listener.
    CHILDHOOD: I don't remember much information about my childhood, but I do remember that when I was 12 years old I lived with my parents in Canada. My dad was a doctor and my mom was a secretary in a bank. My childhood was very good because my parents loved me a lot. Every evening we went out to dinner. Unfortunately, my parents died when I was 18 years old. After that, I went to live with my grandparents.
    YOUTH: When i was 18 years old, i studied the university in canada , i`m a software engineer , i enjoyed program with JavaScript, Java and python, but when i gratuated i was a teacher in a high school.
    CURRENT STATUS:: I chose move to Los Santos to find job, i want be a police or doctor as my father
    EDUCATION: i am Software Enginner , i am graduate of University of Toronto

Accede para responder